Thank you for allowing Pro Movers Inc. to handle your moving needs. We strive to provide excellent customer service and stress free moving experience. One of our main goals is to move everything that you have safely and without causing any loss or damage. But we all know that unfortunate things can sometimes happen. Should you encounter such a situation, don’t worry we are always here to help you.
In order to submit a claim you need to follow instructions that are set by FMCSA (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration).
Prepare a claim letter and send it via certified mail to:
Pro Movers Inc
1301 E. Edinger Ave,
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Please include the following in your claim letter:
- Date, origin, and destination of your move.
- Name of the job foreman
- Copy of your bill of lading (if you have it).
- Copies of any documents, or receipts pertaining to your claim.
- List separately all damaged items.
- Describe the damage or damages.
- Attach pictures of the damaged item or items.
- Include your full name and mailing address.
* Please do not dispose or repair your items as all damaged items are subject to an inspection prior to us receiving your claim.
As soon as we receive your claim, we will acknowledge it and have a claims adjuster contact you as soon as possible. To check the status of your existing claim you can call us at any time (714) 331-6556.
After reaching an agreement with a customer on how to settle a claim we will either:
a) Pay for the damaged items (based on a type of valuation the customer choose originally)
b) Replace the item with a similar item. Or repair the damaged item (if it’s possible).
We always give our customers options so that any claim can be resolved to our customer’s satisfaction. Keep in mind that there are limitations on what is covered so please make sure you read your “Moving Agreement” carefully before signing it.